September 27, 2008

House is quite...hubby is at work again (on call at hospital)...Fred/George is fishing, climbing trees, and playing pool (with granny and grandpa at family reunion)...Ron and Ginny are at their friend's 18th birthday party. I should be busy...putting up coupons, searching for deals, cleaning the house,but alas I am here telling you about what I am not doing!!

I have clipped my coupons though (just not put them in my binder) - that's productive right???? I go shopping on Sundays. Mostly Homeland and CVS, but also sometimes Tom Thumb, Walmart, Albertsons, Kroger, and Walgreens. One store I go to calls me the "Coupon Queen"! I don't mind, just happily take my coupons and give me the deals! One of these days I will take pictures of my huge binder for you. I love helping new people coupon shop. They are amazed at what you can get for pennies on the dollar! I need to find someone who gardens and barter with them...teach me to garden and I'll teach you to coupon shop...naaaah not a fair trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment